Here are my 2 cents:
- Yes Jennifer Love Hewitt you were caught in a lie, a terrible lie pretending to be an actress. You have not had a good day since Can’t Hardly Wait! Let's not even discuss Jamie Kennedy!
- Do all hookers wake up in the morning with perfectly applied makeup and fake eyelashes? Sounds like a good incentive!
- How is her husband so in the dark about her “secret job”? Does he think wearing skanky outfits is just part of being a redneck mom?
- Why is she repetitively hugging her son after she comes home from “work”? She better be Purelling her entire body like crazy! I would not want to touch her with a ten foot pole (no pun intended)
- Ironically while JLH was falling asleep at the wheel driving home late from the "Day Spa", I was doing the same on my couch – what a bore! I wish she had crashed into that truck!
- Finally do all men really want to discuss their favorite food and eat cookies while being serviced? I guess that is a rhetorical question. I think George Costanza answered that question for us all with the pastrami sandwich in bed episode. Seinfeld - The Blood
The Client List
“Some girls are doomed to be the ugly step sister“– Cinderella