Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Despite Tabloid Reports - I Am Not DEAD!

Dear MHNC followers,

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my designer jeans for your continued loyalty even though I have  been totes MIA (not the musician, damn that girl dresses weird, total fashion suicide). And to the ladies that have rewarded my bad behaviour, you are all enablers, thank you I am honored!

So despite what you might think I am still breathing. I have not pulled a Tupac or Elvis, I have just started a new exciting job in the entertainment industry (gross, clean your mind). I am the new Tess McGill in my office, I am "cashing checks and breaking necks", "its the f-ing Catalina wine mixer" and I am dying for that corner office! I am lucky if I find the time to eat, sleep and take care of basic hygiene.

I promise as things become more routine, I will be back blogging harder than ever (gross, again! get it together!).

XO "Someone has to pay for these Loubies"

6 comments:

  1. What???? How DARE you have a life outside of blogging? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I know the feeling of working too hard to blog. Good luck with the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, promises, promises!
    Have a lovely day.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your getting undiscombobulated! Have a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, "Catalina wine mixer". I can't believe you quoted "Step Brothers." My husband and I laughed so hard at that movie even though it's basically awful. For both of us, there's just something about even just looking at Will Ferrel that makes us laugh.
    Good luck with the new job. Totally understandable to need to get into a new groove first before having time for this.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya sister. This job shit makes it hard to blog like I want...so I pine for a day when the bossguy is on vaca.

    The Survival Mama

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love the attention.
XO
C

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails