Monday, October 18, 2010

Personal Construction Over


Firstly my eggplant parm was an epic FAIL! I could hardly watch as Prince Charming grimaced and chewed away encouragingly. "Maybe just a few more minutes to cook, but great first try!" LIAR!I tasted my feet parm too. I did learn a valuable lesson (besides how to get rid of eggplant taste every time you burp),marriage is all about protecting your spouse's feelings when they suck at something the most. Oprah you might want to write those words of wisdom down for your next show and fax a copy to Courtney and David.

Last week I was totes MIA and I know I suck lemons, but I was not ignoring you all in vain. I was busy securing a wonderful fabulous new gig- corner office TBD.  Best of all I can now stop poisoning my husband and resort back to take-out every night. Not the solution many would come up with, but hey I am working with what my mama gave me, which did not included cooking lessons.

I promise to be reengaged this week with loads of bitchy posts and inappropriate comments for you to gawk at. Much love.  

"Looks like the castle is finally in sight"

7 comments:

  1. feet parm... too funny!! love your new button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from the Monday Blog Hops. Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer. I was really hoping you'd located a skill other than shopping. Alas, some of us are better at making reservations.

    Looking forward to hearing about the new corner office. Right on.

    The Survival Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from Follow us monday on Frugality is free. You can check out my blog at www.homeandpantry.blogspot.com and learn to save money on organics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, I agree, your new button looks kwaai!
    Have a lovely day.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there!! I just wanted to let you know that your Twitter Id came up invalid. Stop by and confirm :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!
    I'm a new follower, will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/10/follow-me-back-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love the attention.
XO
C

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails