Friday, September 3, 2010

The True Death! Trueblood Season Finale


The Trueblood season finale is only 1 short week away! I guess times flies when you are staring at Eric's abs and watching Russell spiral downward into complete lunacy. As the season comes to a rapid end I can only assume (in true Alan Ball style) the body count is going to start escalating faster than my appetite when confronted by a Cinnabon to the face.

Rumor is a major character is going to meet their maker (most likely the devil given this town's idea of fun), and I can only hope it is going to be Tara. I seriously can not take her doe eyed, teary faced, lip biting any more. I hope Franklin rises from the dead (remember they buried his remains -big mistake) and rips her freaking groveling head off. This will put both Tara and I out of our misery -problem solved!

The candidates who I think are "dead ringers" for death this season are:

Tommy - Sam's revolting brother. The boy needs serious anger management rehab, him and Mel Gibson could be biffies. I nominate Sam to kill him during a hardcore dog fit and you can throw their mom into the ring while you are at it!

Pam - She might sacrifice herself to save Eric. Girl you love that man too much, it is dangerous! But hey I can't blame you!

Jessica - Hoyt might have to kill her to save himself. She is now totally bat sh*t crazy about drinking his blood and might not be able to control those raging teenage hormones. On the other hand Summer and Hoyt's mom might drive a steak through her heart - not a great way to entice a man to marry you, jealousy not attractive and neither is your virginity.

Russell - He is no doubt going to burn in the sunlight, I just wish he would do so while grasping onto his chaffing dish of Talbot stew!

Arlene - She just tried to abort Renee's evil baby. This might mean war and the baby could kill her from within. If it is a vamp maybe it will eat its way out - EEW I just grossed myself out!

Jesus - He is tots a demon, I think LaLa is going to open a can of gay diva drug dealer on his ass. Maybe he will choke him with a pair of fishnets and hang it up by a boa in the town square. Just in time to be part of the Christmas decorations.

DYING to know who you think is going to BITE the dust?

XO Cinderella

4 comments:

  1. just found your blog through Follow Me back Tuesdays.....yes, I know it's Friday, But I'm now following you!! Would love you to check out my blog and do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note - I linked to your blog from my latest blog entry. Just thought you'd like to know. I'm really enjoying your blog, since I also love fashion and making fun of "Dating in the Dark."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe..... no idea what you are writing about, but you sound pretty blood thirsty... :) Glad I am not close enough to pee you off...

    have a lovely day.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE True Blood-really dislike i canceled HBO! stopping by from FMBT and am your newest fllower

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love the attention.
XO
C

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails