Monday, August 16, 2010

Shiny New Awards!!

I am super duper excited to get my first set of AWARDS from the wonderful Kim of A Spicy Boy, A Cat & My Fat Ass - Her blog is so awesome and I am so appreciative she recognized mine with the following:


I am thrilled to be passing on these awards to other blogs I heart! We're supposed to tell 7 things about ourselves and then pass on the awards to the blogs of our choice. Here we go:

1. I hate to cook. Poor Prince Charming, but happy Sushi joint down the road.

2. I truly do have an opinion about everything.

3. I have only been blogging for about a month, but loving it! Thanks for all the love!

4. Might have a slight obsession with True Blood - if you have been reading that should be no surprise.

5. I only buy things that are discounted, conveniently in my world a 10% discount counts as a sale.

6. I never thought I would marry a southern boy, but now I love big trucks!

7. I am trying to write a novel! OY VEY!

Here are the fab blogs I am passing on the blog bling too:

ABSOLUTELY NARCISSISM!



obviously marvelous

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards :) I came to visit via FUMM as you are the blog behind me - but it looks like I am already following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards!

    xx,
    Delilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for the honour! That's terrific! You are by far my favourite Hebrew Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards! Thanks for stopping in from FMBT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards. I love your Hebrew name :)
    Stopping by from the Tuesday Hops to say hello.

    Have a great Tuesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/blogapalooza-and-good-bye-to-zsa-zsa/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I am a new follower from Tuesday Tag Along. Hope you can drop by and follow any of my sites below, thanks!.
    Etcerera Etcetera
    Spice Up Your Life
    Nostalgic Marveling
    Obstacles & Glories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I think it's awesome you're trying to write a novel...very cool..much luck w/ it!

    Stopping in to return your FMBT follow! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your awards!! I also love Sandra at Absolutely Narcissism!!

    I'm a new follower from FMBT! I'd love for you to stop by my blog!

    http://www.ingenuemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the awards... you deserve them... the blog is great and you have a wonderfully quirky mind... come visit when you can...

    Twitter: SolarChief

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastically clever blog title! I'll be grabbing your button too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO much. I really appreciate all the 'blog love.' Your posts are always so entertaining and well, as your tagline says, cheeky!
    And don't worry about the True Blood obsession. At least we would be in therapy for that together!
    Hugs!
    SaucyB

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog- super cute! New follower from FMBT! Feel free to follow me at:
    http://monicaandrusty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag-Along.
    I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
    I have fun giveaways going on now too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am your newest follower from FMBT.

    Have a great week.
    ~Love your button and blog header. :) SO CUTE!
    Best,
    Cindi
    http://www.littleyayas.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks all for the kind words and dropping by to visit. To all my new followers. I will be visting your blogs today!

    Come back soon,
    XO
    C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ummm..you are super funny, I've been here forever reading! I'll be back...:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! Great blog! I’m following from Thirsty Thursday. I hope you’ll stop by soon!
    Jess
    http://www.mommies2cents.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love the attention.
XO
C

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails