Monday, August 9, 2010

I've Got a Case of The Mondays!



I woke up covered in Mosquito bites from head to toe! It must have been from lying at the pool in the evening. So much for trying to avoid the sun and skin cancer. This little bugger bit me everywhere even in the unmentionables - what a perv! He drained me of so much blood that he probably had to go direclty to a weight watchers meeting! Or maybe he was just inspired by the latest episode of True Blood ? YUCK I am itchy!!

Then my flat iron broke! Great now I get to have bed head all day! Wonderful if I was trying to rock the "I am in my twenties and still wearing my clothes from the night before to the office” look.

A great way to start the week. Covered in what looks like adult body acme with hair that would not even be excusable in the 80’s. Phhht! I look like I have a horrible bout of puberty!

What’s your manic Monday beef?

XO
Cinderella

9 comments:

  1. I would like to think that mine topped yours, but a six-month dental checkup and cleaning may be your cup of tea... I did, for the very first time in my life, go through every aisle in Michael's and came out empty-handed... that is totally un-American but, there it was... I think that tops your Monday (because I did get one mosquito bite, this morning, when I was watering my garden)

    Twitter: SolarChief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah thanks for sharing! Maybe Tuesday will be better.
    XO
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Love it! Hopefully your Tuesday is better :) I'm your newest follower from the Tuesday hop! :)
    http://www.thestrobel3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That absolutely stinks.
    I am your newest follower.
    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Have a terrific Tuesday!
    ~Shanna
    http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are funny! One of my kids is allergic to mosquitoe bites, and when they bite her she gets this huge golf ball size bumps (my poor baby!)..I hope everything gets better! oh! btw I;m a new follower, would you visit my blog??? Thanks!!!!

    www.mrssassycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too funny. Hope today was better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm your newest follower from FMBT!!! Nice to meet you! I woke up with mosquito bites too! Using tea tree oil.

    Would love it if you'd come visit & follow me back too. :)

    Also, If you would like me to add your blog button to my new Awesome Blogs page - http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com/p/awesome-blogs.html - just let me know.

    Lisa xoxo
    http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm from FMBT, If you Haven't Already Please Follow Back

    Miranda

    http://mommaissweeping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is actually having to get out of bed. It's that bad. Monday's just get me into a funk and I think it is because Sunday night sends my hubby into a funk.

    I had to start posting humor on my blog on Monday mornings just to try to snap out of it.

    What is going on on this planet?

    I couldn't connect to the link you posted in my community, but I had fun reading your latest posts.

    Keep em coming.

    If you need a laugh, stop by here:

    http://www.confabulicious.com/the-economy-is-so-bad-that/

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love the attention.
XO
C

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails